Thursday, August 13, 2015

Trophée Oscar Petit - 2nd Round

Hey guys, sorry for the delay, I've been busy with practicing and couldn't get the time to write the blog.

I started my weekend with a decent lap time for the free practice. From the earlier practice timing, the time trials was within expectation, running just a fraction down in 14th out of the 49 drivers present.

Time Trial


The heats didn't go the way I wanted it to be, DNFing (did not finish) on both occasions.

I got a strong start to the prefinal, charging like a bull from 41st to 17th till lap 11 where then bad things happened.

Starting 37th for the final, I took opportunity to pass a few karts on the first 3 corners on lap 1. I was gaining 1 or 2 places per lap, sometimes 3! As I went higher up the field, things got tougher, but still, at the end of the race I was happy to gain 25 places with the 3rd best lap time! Though it could have been better but this achievement gave me a big confidence boost!

 Final Results


I'm hoping for better performance and luck next time, as I could have been fighting for the top 5 if I can put everything together and of course a bit of luck will help. 

Next race, NSK 2 - St Amand!

No comments:

Post a Comment